- 1 lb brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a lined cookie sheet, toss the brussels sprouts with salt and pepper and olive olive. Coat well.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Remove from oven and toss with breadcrumb mixture. Return to sheet to the oven and cook for 20 minutes, turning the brussels sprouts over halfway through cooking.
- Serve hot