- 2 cups almond milk/milk alternative/milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 2 tbsp ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp honey (or to more to taste)
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter
- Heat ghee over medium flame. Whisk in almond flour and toast for 1 minute until fragrant. Reduce flame to low and whisk in cardamom powder, salt, cinnamon, turmeric, and milk. Return to medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Add honey and remove from heat. Use frother if desired to create a foam on top.
- Serve hot.