- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 16 chicken wings, cut into drumettes (leave skin on)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with a silicone mat or non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels. Place wings in a large bowl and toss with salt, pepper, and paprika*.
- Place wings in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Increase heat to full broil. Turn wings over and move baking sheet to the top shelf of oven. Broil for 10 minutes. Turn wings over again and broil for another 10 minutes, watching to make sure wings don’t burn**. Remove from oven.
- In a large pan, add honey and sriracha bring to a boil on high heat. Add wings and toss with tongs to coat them with the sauce. Continue cooking on high heat until the sauce thickens and the glaze sticks to the wings.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing if desired.
*marinated wings can be left in the fridge for 1-2 days; you may also prep the chicken wings in advance but it is not necessary.
**if wings start to get too dark too quickly, move the baking sheet to the middle rack.